St. Raphael Counseling Internship
As a member of the Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC), St. Raphael Counseling Internship offers a unique opportunity for advanced training for future psychologists.
We pride ourselves as a practice of self-motivated, independent practitioners balanced by an awareness of our need for fellowship and support to be the best therapists we can be. Availability of positions is based on the current need of our Church.
- Masters/Doctoral Degree
- License or in process of gaining licensure for the state of Colorado
- Faithfulness to Catholic Teaching on Morals and the Human Person
Create a Position
Are we missing something that you think would benefit our practice and the Church as a whole? Tell us why we should take you on and how you will contribute.
- Faithfulness to Church Teachings
- The heart to develop your calling
- Appropriate education needed